Wine Cocktails: Sexy Drinks: The Jubilant Julep
The Jubilant Julep
Mixologists are reaching for the vino as an interesting way to create zesty coolers for hot summer days. This sexy drink is a spin on traditional julep recipes and is comprised of wine and juice featuring natural mint flavor.
- Build the drink on a bed of mint leaves muddled in two (2) ounces of apple juice
- Once the mint flavor has been released, pour the confection into a shaker
- Add ice
- Add five (5) ounces of Happy Bitch Pink Chardonnay
- Shake and serve in a glass with the ice intact
- Garnish with an apple slice and an extra mint sprig
Vibe Wines™ is an online destination for sexy wines, adult pleasure products and intimate accessories as well as the exclusive home of Sexy Pairings™ — unique gift sets that combine all three. Cheers to wine and passion!
Latest posts by Luke Schmaltz (see all)
- Happily Ever Laughter: The Role of Humor in Healthy Relationships - June 27, 2018
- Sexless Marriage: Common Causes, Sexy Solutions - June 14, 2018
- How to Satisfy Your Fifty Shades of Grey Curiosity - May 29, 2018
- The Condom Conundrum: Facts About Finding the Right Fit - September 13, 2017
- Couples Therapy Session Gift Set with Sex Toys and Vibe Wines 2015 Naughty Play Chardonnay - June 29, 2017