Wine Cocktails: Sexy Drinks: Shade Seeker’s Shandy
Shade Seeker’s Shandy
One way to beat the heat is with a wine cocktail that puts a new twist on a summertime classic. The traditional shandy is beer mixed with lemonade, but this version uses Naked Winery 2014 Foreplay Chardonnay as a base with equal parts lemonade and lemon-lime soda as mixers.
- Pour five (5) ounces of Naked Winery 2014 Foreplay Chardonnay into a tall glass filled with ice
- Add two (2) ounces of lemonade
- Add two (2) ounces of lemon-lime soda
Stir and enjoy the citrus and tropical fruit notes of the wine blended with the natural flavor of lemon and the lively carbonation of the soda.
Vibe Wines™ is an online destination for sexy wines, adult pleasure products and intimate accessories as well as the exclusive home of Sexy Pairings™ — unique gift sets that combine all three. Cheers to wine and passion!
Latest posts by Luke Schmaltz (see all)
- Menopause and Sex: How to Enhance Intimacy During Times of Change - March 7, 2019
- Happily Ever Laughter: The Role of Humor in Healthy Relationships - June 27, 2018
- Sexless Marriage: Common Causes, Sexy Solutions - June 14, 2018
- How to Satisfy Your Fifty Shades of Grey Curiosity - May 29, 2018
- The Condom Conundrum: Facts About Finding the Right Fit - September 13, 2017